There are many ways that you can support the community at Next – time, abilities, energy, a smile, conversation, money, prayers, honest conversation, and the list goes on…
Our building is open a different times throughout the week – stop by. Open hours are posted on our calendar here.
We offer a variety of ways for you to give money:
- via the offering “plate” at our gatherings;
- via regular bank account withdrawal;
- via online giving at CanadaHelps.org (see below for how to maximize your giving through CanadaHelps; a processing fee of 3.5% applies)
- or, a cheque in the mail – 89 Colborne St., Kingston ON, K7K 1P8
Ways in which CanadaHelps can assist you in your giving…
- manage your online giving from one place including automatic giving and donating to multiple organizations – click here to set up a donor account;
- give using various payment methods including paypal, credit card etc.;
- get your tax receipt by individual donation or as a group from CanadaHelps (not the charity donated to).