We love using our building as a community hub. Currently, we have space and time slots available for one-time events as well as weekly bookings; especially during the day.
Our gym is booked most evenings, but is available during the day. We also have a large sanctuary with seating arranged in a semi-circle (with an attached kitchenette); a small Reading room (small library type of meeting space); and children’s classrooms (nursery, pre-school/kindergarten, and school aged); as well as a lounge (mid-sized meeting space).
Our Sanctuary is equipped with a projection screen and sound system – it’s a lovely concert venue.
The type of one-time activities we can accommodate (and rental rates):
- Concerts – $125, plus $30 for sound system
- Movie screenings events – $100 (includes use of projector and sound system)
- Annual General Meetings for community organizations – $75
- Music recording (for albums or demos) – $75
- Piano (or other) recitals – $75
- One-time (band or performance arts) rehearsal space – $50
- Birthday, anniversary, retirement and holiday parties (Friday nights or Saturday mornings/afternoons) – $75
- Social events, dinner parties, family reunions – $75
- Weddings and receptions – $200 (for Sanctuary and gym)
The type of weekly activities we can accommodate (and rental rates):
- Playgroups and parenting support groups – $15 per half day
- Half-day nursery school – $15 per day
- Piano lessons (includes use of our piano) – $15 per half day
- Yoga, dance, fitness and martial arts classes (day-time only) – $50 per week
- Drumming circles – $50 per week
- Weekly community and hobby groups (such writing circles, handcraft circles, art-making, book clubs) – $20 per week
- Weekly (band or performance arts) rehearsal space – $20 per half day
- Social services client activity space – $20 per half day
- Art exhibitions/shows – $100 for 6 week show
- Office space (includes free wifi) – $300 per month
- Shared workspace (includes free wifi and coffee) – $10 per half day
- Our gym is not available in the evening, due to existing bookings.
- Our building is not currently wheelchair accessible. Plans are in the works to renovate our facility, but this process is taking a while.
- Renters with events that include alcohol (such as wine-tasting parties) are responsible for getting their own event liquor license and insurance.
- We have some limited time slots available in our kitchen (regularly inspected by the KFL&A health unit).
Email email@example.com to book a tour or inquire for specific days and times.