The 2015 Next Church Retreat will be postponed until further notice.
Unfortunately, retreat our venue double booked – for May 29 to 31 – and we were bumped and have been unable to find a suitable alternative site.
But don’t worry! We will continue to explore the Gospel and we will plan for time together on another weekend (and if you’ve already paid we can hold on to your money until the next retreat or we can reimburse you).
In fact, we wonder how many of you would like to camp at Foley Mountain next Friday (29) or Saturday (30)? If you’re interested in this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for understanding. There will be an announcement recapping the situation on Sunday. We look forward to what God has in store for our community.